B. Evaluate a primary qualitative research peer-reviewed journal article (suggested length of 35 pages) that has healthcare implications by doing the following:
1. Identify how the researcher addresses the five following areas of the selected journal article, using the attached Evidence Table:
background or introduction
review of the literature
discussion of methodology
2. Critique whether the evidence presented in each section of the journal article supports the researchers conclusion.
Note: The attached Evidence Table may be used to address B1. B2-B5 may be addressed on the same page under the table.
Note: Try to think about how the first four sections in the B1 table support the fifth section, the conclusion.
3. Explain the protection of human subjects and cultural considerations of the journal article.
4. Identify strengths and limitations of the study.
5. Describe how the evidence informs nursing practice.