Knowing what Networks are and how you can access them. How do businesses use networks to improve their operations?
1. Select one methodology, other than the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC); which you already learned about, to develop information systems described in your text. Compare and contrast the two methodologies describing which one you think is better and why.
2. Knowing what Networks are and how you can access them. How do businesses use networks to improve their operations?
3. Should businesses monitor network usage? Do you see a problem with employees using company-purchased bandwidth for personal use? Please explain your answer.
4. Explain the impact that collaboration network applications have had on business and everyday life.
5. Wireless phone networks are probably the most widely used “networks” in our lives today. Imagine you are planning a trip to three different countries for vacation.
Choose any three countries of interest to you. Consult your wireless network carrier to determine if your mobile phone will work properly in those countries.
Include why or why not your mobile phone would work in each country with your response.